Sanlinx Inc. first introduced its original market defining SoyaJoy Soy Milk Maker over 14 years ago to the North America market. Now we are introducing the SoyaJoy G4, the fourth generation of advanced soy milk makers replacing the #1 rated SoyaJoy G3.
The SoyaJoy G3 has been a best seller for nearly two years before it was replaced by the G4, with average of 5-star ratings by nearly 100 customers on Amazon. What can we improve with the SoyaJoy G4?
The SoyaJoy G4 retains all the SoyaJoy G3 features and functions. The main improvements are:
- The G4 adds stainless steel to the lower part of the machine head, and thus makes the total griding and cooking chamber all stainless steel. This is very important for people who are concerned of plastic leatching into food.
- The G4 changed to bottom heating like a typical electric water kettle. Since soy milk or soups are easily burnt onto bottom heating plate, many other bottom heating makers suffer from this problem. The G4 solved this problem by using advanced technologies and design. Read more on the section below.
- The Perfect GrindTM Technology ensures excellent grinding and milk yields. It also makes the use and cleaning even easier.
- Five one-button functions, for making milks from soaked beans, dry beans, and other seeds and grains or combination of them. It also makes soups and porridge. Added a “Keep Warm” function.
Features and Functions
The SoyaJoy™ G4 Soy milk Maker is designed based on over 14 years experience with the best-selling SoyaJoy and subsequent soy milk maker models. The SoyaJoy G4 not only retains all tried and true features of the earlier SoyaJoy G3, but also added new features and functions. Below is a list of key SoyaJoy G4 features and advantages:
- Microprocessor-controlled with five pre-programmed function buttons, each optimized for making milk from beans, grains, seeds or unlimited combinations of them. The user only needs to press one button to start the automated process.
- All stainless steel construction for the grinding and cooking chamber. Easy to clean. No food color stains.
- Although soaked beans make better soy milk, this machine is powerful enough to use dry beans as well.
- Makes raw milks, as well as hot soups and porridge. More versatile than any other soy milk maker. It can make almonds, rice milk, quinoa milk, or milk from other seeds, nuts, or grains. It even makes great creamy soups.
- 1.7 quarts (liter) capacity, the largest on the market. Stainless steel cooking pot has Min./Max. water level marks.
- Perfect Grind ™ design makes perfect grinding of beans, seeds, or grains to achieve higher milk yield.
- Fourth Generation (G4) filter-less design for easy use and cleaning. No loose parts to install and clean.
- Easy to use – add water and beans (or seeds and grains) directly to the stainless steel cooking pot.
- Enhanced cooking cycle for better taste and digestion. Soy milk is cooked for over 20 minutes above 200 degree F. to ensure the inactivation of the enzyme inhibitors.
- Water level sensor, temperature sensor, and overflow sensor working with solid-state power control to ensure intelligent cooking with no boil-over and no burning milk/soup/porridge at bottom.
- Our nearly 15 years of expertise with prior three generations of SoyaJoy soy milk makers has been pre-programmed into the six one-button functions, which enable the microprocessor and the sensors to continuously monitor and control the grinding and heating process to make perfect milks, soups, or porridges. All you need to do is to add the ingredients and water, press one of the function buttons. The machine will do the rest and beep to let you know it’s done!
- Package includes a measuring cup, a cleaning pad, color user manual, a stainless sieve, and a plastic pitcher