The SoyaPower has been a best seller for nearly two years before it was replaced by the G4, with more favorable ratings than any other soy milk maker during its lifetime. The SoyaPower Plus was rated the top 10 best small kitchen appliances among the thousands listed on Amazon.
The SoyaPower G4 retains all the SoyaPower Plus features and functions. It makes soy milk, almond milk, quinoa milk, and milk from other nuts, seeds, or grains or a combination of them. It makes both fully cooked and raw milks. It even makes creamy soups and porridges and hot chocolate drink. The main improvements are:
- The G4 adds stainless steel to the lower part of the machine head, and thus makes the total griding and cooking chamber all stainless steel. This is very important for people who are concerned of plastic leaching into food.
- The G4 changed to bottom heating like a typical electric water kettle. Since soy milk or soups are easily burnt onto bottom heating plate, many other bottom heating makers suffer from this problem. The G4 solved this problem by using advanced technologies and design. Read more on the section below.
- The Perfect GriindTM technology ensures excellent grinding and milk yields. It also makes the use and cleaning even easier.
- Eight push button functions, for making milks from soaked beans, dry beans, and other seeds and grains or combination of them. It also makes soups and porridge. It even has a function to make hot chocolate!
Features and Functions
The SoyaPower™ G4 Soy milk Maker is designed based on over 14 years experience with the best-selling SoyaJoy and SoyaPower soy milk makers. The SoyaPower G4 not only retains all tried and true features of the earlier SoyaPower Plus, but also added new features and functions. Below is a list of key SoyaPower G4 features and advantages:
- Microprocessor-controlled with five pre-programmed function buttons, each optimized for making milk from beans, grains, seeds or unlimited combinations of them. The user only needs to press one button to start the automated process.
- All stainless steel construction for the grinding and cooking chamber. Easy to clean. No concerns of food leatching into food..
- More functions and more beatiful thermoplastic exterior.
- Makes raw milks, as well as hot soups and porridge, even chocolate! More versatile than any other soy milk maker.
- 1.2 quarts (liter) capacity. Stainless steel cooking pot has Min./Max.water level marks inside for easy use.
- Perfect Grind ™ design makes perfect grinding of beans, seeds, or grains to achieve higher milk yield.
- Fourth Generation (G4) filter-less design for easy use and cleaning. No loose parts to install and clean.
- Easy to use – add water and beans (or seeds and grains) directly to the stainless steel cooking pot.
- Enhanced cooking cycle for better taste and digestion. Soy milk is cooked for over 20 minutes above 200 degree F. to ensure the inactivation of the enzyme inhibitors.
- Water level sensor, temperature sensor, and overflow sensor working with solid-state power control to ensure intelligent cooking with no boil-over and no burning milk/soup/porridge at bottom.
- Our nearly 15 years of expertise with prior three generations of soy milk makers has been pre-programmed into the eight functions, which enable the microprocessor and the sensors to continuously monitor and control the grinding and heating process to make perfect milks, soups, or porridges. All you need to do is to add the ingredients and water, press one of the function buttons. The machine will do the rest and beep to let you know it’s done!
- Package includes a measuring cup, a cleaning pad, color user manual, a stainless sieve, and a plastic pitcher