Mineral Fusion – Concealer Duo Neutral – 0.11 oz. (3.1 g)
Mineral Fusion Concealer Duo Neutral provides a natural finish for fair/medium skin with neutral undertones that is gluten free and hypo-allergenic. Concealer Duo is smooth, creamy coverage that seamlessly disguises dark under-eye circles and skin imperfections. The unique duo-shade system allows you to custom blend color with smooth, creamy coverage. Mineral Fusion Concealer Duo can help improve your skin – Pycogenol, Sea Kelp and Vitamins C & E provide age-defying antioxidant protection, while Licorice Root soothes and calms skin.
Concealer Duo Under Eye & Face Features:
- Neutral for far/medium skin with neutral undertones
- Covers up spots and blemishes without a cakey look
- Pycnogenol and sea kelp team up with everyone’s favorite skin vitamins
- Cruelty Free
- Free of gluten & parabens
- Free of artificial colors, fragances & talc
How do I know what my undertone is?
Look at the inside area of your forearm. Do you see yellow, green, peach or pink? This is a good indicator of what your true undertone is. Or, if you hold your arm next to a white sheet of paper, you will also be able to see your skin’s undertone. If compared to the white paper, your arm appears to be pink, then most likely your undertone is pink/peach. If it appears to be yellow/green, then most likely your undertone is golden/yellow/olive/deep.
- Light: if peach illuminates your complexion or pinkish-red brightens through your skin. Example: Nicole Kidman and Cate Blanchett.
- Medium: if you have a natural golden glow. Example: Jessica Simpson and Cameron Diaz.
- Tan: if your skin radiates a yellow/olive skin tone. Example: Halle Berry and Tyra Banks.
- Deep: if you have a deep warm tone. Example: Oprah Winfrey and Angela Bassett.
Other shade matching considerations:
- Is there a difference between the color of your face and neck? Your neck usually has a truer color, so you want to match the color of your neck as well. Determine the shade that will blend your face and neck seamlessly.
- Have you been in the sun? If yes, you can move to the next darker foundation shade or layer the bronzer to add more warmth to the skin.
There are no reviews yet.