Riley’s Organics – Organic Small Bone Dog Treats Apple Recipe – 5 oz. (142g)
Riley’s Organics Organic Small Bone Dog Treats Apple Recipe are rich in Vitamins B, C, and K to promote a strong immune system. They are also high in Fiber which supports healthy dietary function. The Phytonutrients and Antioxidants in Apples may help reduce the risk of developing hypertension, diabetes, heart disease, and help to regulate blood sugar. Smells like apple pie! You will be surprised by these treats and feel so much better knowing you are giving your dog the highest quality apple treat just like grandma’s apple pie.
- 100% Human Grade
- Promotes a Strong Immune System & Dietary Function
- May Reduce Risk of Hypertension, Diabetes & Blood Sugar
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Is Organic Important?
- Organic Products Meet Stringent Standards.USDA Organic certification ensures that products have been grown and handled according to strict procedures. Dog treat certification is the same process as human food certification.
- Organic Ingredients are Chemical Free.Organic foods do not contain chemicals such as fungicides, herbicides, and insecticides. These chemicals are widely used in conventional agriculture and residues remain on (and in) the food. Organic foods are also not genetically modified (non-GMO).
- Organic Food Tastes Great.It’s common sense – well-balanced soils grow strong healthy plants that taste great. In addition, organic food is usually fresher because it doesn’t contain preservatives that make it last longer. Fresh food just tastes better!
- Organic Farming is Better for the Environment.Organic farming practices reduce pollution (air, water, soil), conserve water, increase soil fertility, and use less energy.Organically Raised Animals are Cared For – Not Tended To..They only use eggs and milk from organically certified sources – they care for their animals. These animals are NOT given antibiotics, growth hormones, or fed animal byproducts.
Why Should I Feed My Dog Organic?
With all of the uncertainty in the pet food market today, you want to be sure the food you are feeding your pet is safe. Organic certification is one way to feel good about what you are feeding your best friend!
They use all human grade ingredients from human food supply chain distributors. Their suppliers are surprised when they see they are using such high-grade ingredients in a dog treat. All of their ingredients are USDA certified organic. Riley’s Organics are so healthy that you can eat them yourself – they have!
Where are Riley’s Organics Dog Treats Made?
Riley’s Organics are sourced and produced in the U.S.A. Their factory is in Illinois. They produce in the heartland so they can source as many ingredients as possible from the farmers nearby to reduce their carbon footprint.
What IS in a Riley’s Organics dog treat?
Their healthy oven-baked goodness comes from:
- Canola Oil – Their organic refined Non-GMO Canola Oil is manufactured using a double expeller-pressed process that maintains the natural nutritional value.
- Cinnamon – They use 100% organic Korintje Cinnamon because of its smooth flavor.
- Eggs – Their eggs come from cage free hens that are not exposed to antibiotics, synthetic hormones or pesticides. They are 100% organic and they use the whole egg for better flavor.
- Milk – They use only Grade A organic nonfat milk that tastes and smells like sweet skim milk. It is Kosher and meets the national organic standards and the Cropp Cooperative quality standards as well.
- Molasses –The molasses they use is an all-natural dark and very flavorful molasses. It is organic certified, GMO-free and is processed under strict sanitary conditions.
- Oat Flour – The oats in Riley’s Organics are grown in pesticide free fields and are milled using an organic mechanical milling process. The oats are finely ground into a warm creamy-tan colored flour.
- Peanut Butter – Their delicious organic peanut butter begins with cleaned, dried and shelled organic peanuts that are dry roasted for a rich flavor and color. The smooth, creamy consistency helps the peanut butter blend fully.
- Peanut Flour – They use Peanut flour that made from 100% organic roasted peanuts.
- Rolled Oats – Their rolled oats originate as certified organic oats that are lightly steamed and then rolled for perfect consistency. The result? A toasted nutty taste that dogs are wild for!
- Sweet Potato – They use only 100% U.S. grown organic sweet potatoes in their puree. The smooth creamy texture enhances the delicious baked sweet potato flavor.
What is not in Riley’s Organics?
Riley’s Organics has no wheat, no corn, no soy, no pesticides, no preservatives, no added sugar, no added salt, no animal by-products.
About Riley’s Organic
“They believe” is the beginning of most things… They believe that the best possible food is attainable for their dogs. They believe that their dogs deserve the same quality ingredients and processes that they have. They believe that organic and all-natural are not just words, but are pathways to healthier, happier lives. At Riley’s Organics, they believe in being good corporate citizens and good global citizens and good human beings. They believe that doing the right thing sometimes is harder, but it is worth it.
From Their Founder, Grant Weber…
“I was born and raised in America’s heartland on a second-generation corn and soybean farm. They worked hard to produce healthy food for America’s table, and they always had a healthy respect for the land. They believed that sometimes the right route was not always the easiest route – growing healthy, good tasting, nutritious crops meant going the extra mile. Long days in the fields were made easier by spending time with my constant companion, Riley. They were inseparable. She taught me about the important friendship between a dog and their humans, about trusting, and being loved. I guess you could say, Riley was my inspiration. My commitment to the finest quality ingredients comes from my family, but my passion for producing the finest quality dog treats comes from the many wonderful years with Riley.”
So, Riley, here’s to you and all dogs out there… Their goal is to make a great tasting high quality treat and to foster great dog/people relationships everywhere. At Riley’s they believe in the highest quality ingredients – 100% natural, human grade ingredients that are USDA Certified and Made in the USA. They believe best friends can be the furry ones. They believe everyone should love a dog, and they believe that because dogs make a difference in theirs.
There are no reviews yet.